Are you ready to join our team?
Are you motivated to be a part of an industry-leading organization alongside a talented team of individuals? Are you looking to join a company offering opportunities to develop your skills and grow your career? If you join Valiant TMS, you’ll be part of a company that embraces diversity and provides a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Valiant TMS is a global company powered by people working together to be the most trusted partner in delivering intelligent automation solutions. In order to remain at the forefront of innovation, we need skilled and determined people that deliver results.
We are seeking a Robot Programmer to join our Body in White division, who is focused on robotic systems design and specification, including bill of materials, wiring schematics, programming, simulation, testing, installation, start-up, debugging, and troubleshooting of equipment and systems at Valiant TMS locations and customer sites.
What you’ll get to do
- Perform robotic programming (for robots such as Fanuc, ABB, Kawasaki, and Motoman), including the following:
– Simulation programs
– Robotic dress
– Robotic safety setup
- Develop and implement standard engineering practices and provide detailed documentation upon project completion
- Develop logic for simulation programs
- Support the installation of tooling in the customer plant
- Ensure that all off-line and online robot programs developed are efficient and that they adhere to the standards and needs of the customer and Valiant TMS
- Introduce programming improvements in robotic systems that are consistent with customer changes or manufacturing needs
- Implement application requirements related to robotic welding, joining, sealing, and material handling functions
- Identify spot welding locations as defined by weld data sheets and other technical data
- De-bug, tryout and verify I/O signals and interference zones in the system
What you bring
- A proven ability to work well within a team-based work environment, prioritizing plans of action to accomplish objectives
- A completed college or university program in Electrical Engineering/Technology, Mechatronics, Industrial Automation, Robotic Studies, or another similar field of study
- Experience or interest in designing, installing, commissioning, servicing, and troubleshooting pneumatic, mechanical and electronic automated equipment in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally to customer locations
What we offer
- An opportunity to work alongside, and learn from, a highly skilled team of professionals who are consistently recognized among the best in the industry
- Competitive health, dental, vision, employee assistance, and wellness benefits, beginning on the first day of employment
- Matching contribution pension plan
- Internal development and promotion opportunities, both locally and globally
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Social events and community engagement
- Customer and other marketplace discounts
- An inclusive and diverse work environment