- Avco Tool & Die founded by Michael G. Solcz in a 1,200 square foot facility on Shepherd Street East in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
- Stanley Stepp joins the company as a 50% partner.
- Company name changed to Valiant Machine & Tool Inc.
- Santo Piccinato joins the company as partner.
- Valiant relocates to 7470 Tecumseh Road East in Windsor.
Photo: Michael G. Solcz, Stanley Stepp, Santo Piccinato
- Valco Manufacturing Inc. is established, adding in-house fabrication capabilities; 7470 Tecumseh Road East expanded by 40,000 square feet to accommodate.
- Valiant Tool & Mold Inc. established in Windsor, specializing in design and manufacturing of plastic injection tooling.
- TMS founded in Linz, Austria by ÖIAG (Österreichische Staatsindustrie) from Voest Alpine Maschinenbau – Integrated Systems division.
- Valiant International, Inc. established in Troy, Michigan, USA, strengthening the company’s engineering capabilities.
- Valiant relocates to 6161 Tecumseh Road East in Windsor to accommodate a large Ford door assembly line project.
- Valiant develops first body in white framing system for Chrysler Canada’s new LH Series.
- Valiant awarded aerospace contract from The Boeing Company.
- TMS opens new Headquarters in Linz, Austria
- Valiant named Ford global supplier of closure systems.
- Developed 18 vehicle framing systems for General Motors.
- Partnership formed with Steelweld in the Netherlands to support global Ford programs.
- Further global expansion: Valiant International NV in Belgium, Avco Tech in the United Kingdom, Anton Bauer in Germany; Global IEM in Canada; R & R Tool & Mold in Canada
- Valiant becomes the first company to be awarded the prestigious ISO9001-QS9000-TE designation.
- Valiant acquires 100% of E.R. St. Denis Inc., adding hemming equipment capabilities.
- New headquarters built at 9355 Anchor Drive in Windsor to accommodate growing body in white business.
- Valco Manufacturing begins production of parts for heavy construction and forestry products.
- All Canadian facilities certified ISO-14001.
- 6 Sigma initiative launched.
- Business unit launched to focus on tier-1 automotive customers.
- Hydroforming production begins at 6161 Tecumseh Road East.
- Valiant receives Ford World Excellence Award for Social Responsibility.
- Valiant acquires 100% of TMS Transport- und Montagesysteme GmbH in Europe to better serve our customers globally; forming Valiant TMS.
- Valiant TMS receives Boeing Performance Excellence Award and later named Boeing Supplier of the Year 2007.
- Valiant TMS celebrates 50 years in business.
- Valiant TMS Systems Pvt. Ltd. established in Pune, India.
- Valiant TMS named 2009 GM Supplier of the Year.
- New facility constructed in Linz, Austria to accommodate growth.
- Valiant TMS Ro s.r.l. established in Oradea, Romania.
- Valiant TMS GmbH established in Cologne, Germany.
- Valiant TMS opens Training and Development Centre in Windsor in response to an industry-wide skilled trades shortage.
- Valiant de Mexico established in Queretaro, Mexico.
- Valiant TMS Rus OOO established in Moscow, Russia.
- Valiant TMS Spanien S.L established in Barcelona, Spain.
- Valiant TMS named 2013 GM Supplier of the Year.
- Valiant TMS Technology Shanghai Co., Ltd. established in Shanghai, China.
- Valiant TMS named 2014 GM Supplier of the Year.
- Valiant TMS received Volkswagen Group Award 2014.
- Valiant TMS receives 2015 Ford World Excellence Award for Welding Equipment / Body Construction.
- Valiant TMS named GM Supplier of the Year 2015.
- Valiant TMS acquires 187,000 square foot facility at 2469 Executive Hills Drive in Auburn Hills, Michigan to expand US operations and add manufacturing space.
- Valiant TMS acquired by China-based HCD Group, expanding our global scale to deliver total solutions.
- St. Clair College takes over the Training and Development Center.