Final Assembly and Conveyor Systems
Semi-automated and fully automated pre-assembly, bolting and final assembly systems.
- Instrument Panel
- Axle and Drivetrain
- Front End Modules
- Body + Chassis Marriage / Bolting
- Doors (from storage)
- Testing + Finishing
Dependable conveyors that keep the assembly line moving — on the ground and overhead.
- Electrified Monorail Systems (EMS)
- Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV)
- Floor Transport Systems
- Skillet Conveyors
- Roller Conveyors
- Chain Conveyors
- Belt Conveyors
- Plate Conveyors
- Skid Conveyors
Experience When it Counts Most
We have extensive experience designing and integrating a wide range of final assembly systems; from engine sub-assembly to gluing automation and suspension build-up to body + chassis marriage. Our solutions are engineered and validated in the digital space for efficiency, function and ergonomics, paving the way for a highly predictable manufacturing and integration process.
The Variolift® is an award-winning lifting device for electrified monorail systems (EMS) used on a variety of applications; including automotive body and engine assembly, aircraft engine assembly and general industrial applications.
The Variolift® was designed to:
- Reduce the overall height of the carrier (when the lifting unit is raised)
- Reduce the size of the supporting structure
- Reduce engineering and manufacturing cost
- Improve rigidity and positioning accuracy
- Improve personal protection and safety
Let’s work together.
Share this page