Emergency Preparedness – Coronavirus – COVID-19
Update: March 24, 2020, United States and Canada
Valiant TMS remains committed to the health and safety of our team members, supplier partners, customers and our community. In just over a week the coronavirus has become an all-consuming global crisis; an unprecedented pandemic across the world. This situation has been emotionally challenging, changing our daily lives in unparalleled ways.
In compliance with orders issued by our Governments in Michigan and Ontario, most Valiant TMS facilities in the United States and Canada will close on Tuesday, March 24, 2020 and remain closed until further notice, with the exception of selected team members working in certain Canadian facilities that supply projects and businesses deemed essential by our Governments.
Projects currently in proposal, planning and engineering phases continue to be processed. Many of our team members are working from home to meet expectations and to be prepared for a return to pre-pandemic status. Our project management, quality, engineering, procurement, sales, estimating and management teams are working remotely and remain available to you.
We will continue to provide updates to our policies and operating status as we learn about changes in legislation and recommendations from Governments in the regions where we operate. Together, we are strong and committed to a successful future.
North American Facility Status:
- 6161 Tecumseh Road East in Windsor, Ontario, Canada will continue to operate in a limited capacity
- Valco Manufacturing at 1235 St. Luke Road in Windsor, Ontario, Canada will continue to operate in a limited capacity
- The following facilities will remain closed, subject to change:
- 6555 Hawthorne Drive, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- 222 Eugenie Street East, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- 6185 Morton Industrial Parkway, Lasalle, Ontario, Canada (E.R. St. Denis)
- 2469 Executive Hills Drive, Auburn Hills, Michigan, USA
- 1500 E Highwood, Pontiac, Michigan, USA
For plants that remain open to receive and ship, we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our team members, customers and supplier partners.
Please coordinate directly with your Valiant TMS representatives to learn what this means for any outstanding or future deliveries – team members are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
For the latest updates, please visit this page.