Business Ethics Policy
Valiant TMS shall conduct its business fairly, impartially, in an ethical and proper manner in accordance with its values and in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Valiant TMS believes, in conducting its business, that integrity must underlie all company relationships, including those with customers, suppliers, communities and among Team Members. The highest standards of ethical business conduct are required of Valiant TMS Team Members in the performance of their responsibilities. Team Members will not engage in conduct or activity that may raise questions as to Valiant TMS’ honesty, impartiality, reputation or otherwise cause embarrassment to the Company.
Team Members will ensure that
- They do not engage in any activity that might create a conflict of interest for the Company or for themselves individually;
- They do not take advantage of their Valiant TMS position to seek personal gain through the inappropriate use of Valiant TMS or non-public information or abuse of their position;
- They will follow all restrictions on use and disclosure of information, including all requirements for protecting Valiant TMS, customer, supply or other information and ensuring that the use or distribution of information is restricted as authorized by the Company;
- They observe that integrity fairness and trust are the foundations for all of our transactions and interactions;
- They will protect all Company, customer and supplier assets and use them only for appropriate and approved activities;
- They will comply, without exception, with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations; and
- They will report any illegal or unethical conduct immediately to Valiant TMS Senior Leadership.
The prohibition on unethical or illegal conduct and / or behavior contrary to this policy, the associated procedure and applicable laws and regulations extends to anyone or any group acting on behalf of a Team Member.
Each Team Member has the responsibility and the accountability to ask questions, seek guidance and report suspected violations of this Corporate Policy to the Senior Leadership.