Automation, Assembly and Test Systems
Optimal automation solutions for manufacturing and testing the most dependable, clean and efficient propulsion systems and components that power today's leading aircraft, automobiles, commercial vehicles and heavy equipment.
Automated Production Systems
We provide automated solutions for manufacturing electric vehicle propulsion and traditional powertrain systems and components.
- Electric Vehicle Assembly and Test Automation
- Casting Line Automation
- Machining Line Automation
- Assembly Line Automation
- General Industrial Automation
- SCADA, RFID and IoT Integration
- Robot and Collaborative Robot Integration
- Industrial Parts Washers and Deburring Equipment
- Conveyors and Material Handling Systems
- Ancillary Equipment
- Electric Motor Testing Automation
- Leak Test Machines and Robotic Cells
- Automated Assembly Systems
- Fastening Systems
- Pressing Systems
- Adhesive and Sealant Application
- Dunnage Handling and Pack-Out Systems
- Electric Motors and Components
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Sand Core Packages
- Cylinder Blocks
- Cylinder Heads
- Transmission Cases
- Converter Housings
- Valve Bodies
- Axles and Components
- Suspensions and Components
- Aircraft Engine Components
- and more…
Electric Vehicle Assembly and Test Automation
- Battery Final Assembly and Test Automation
- Hot and Cold Stator Continuity, Surge and Hipot Testing Equipment
- Electric Rotor Back Electromotive Force Testing Equipment
- Fuel Cell Stacking and Pressing Automation
Casting Line Automation
- Sand Core Assembly
- Robotic Core Handling and Conveyor Systems
- Cooling Tunnels
- Vibration Equipment for Sand Removal
Assembly Line Automation
- Precise positioning, pressing, fastening, tightening and torquing automation
- Adhesive and Sealant Application
- Internet of Things (IoT): monitoring, reporting and traceability
- Automation for component testing and validation
Quality and Dependability
At the push of a button, we expect our vehicles to start and get us to our destination. There’s a lot going on behind that button.
We design equipment and systems to clean, test and assemble engines, electric motors, transmissions, suspensions and their components that need to perform under extreme conditions, every time.
Quality is critical to long term, dependable operation, which in turn helps our customers build something else – their reputation.
Leak Test Machines
Automated machines and systems that help you deliver quality products every time
- Stand-alone machines and fully automated robotic cells
- Integration of leading third party instrumentation
- Custom, high-precision fixtures and seals with superior repeatability
- Standardized hardware, software and processes
Optimization and Quality Across Platforms
Optimization is occurring in mechanical, electrical and transmission technologies. Turbo-boosted gas engines, stop-start and enhanced transmissions are becoming wide-spread, allowing internal combustion engines to meet environmental requirements. Hybrid and fully electric vehicle technologies are trending like never before. Manufacturers are challenged with delivering the the right products to the market at the right time.
We understand component quality is critical to high performance products and provide our customers with automation technology that consistently delivers.
Conveyors and Material Handling Systems
From power zone roller conveyors to fully automated pack-in / pack-out robotic dunnage handling systems, we have standard solutions designed for most applications. Integrate inspection stations, change part orientation or add a manufacturing process seamlessly to gain maximum production value during part transfer.
- Powered Zone Roller Conveyors
- High Speed Roller Conveyors for Vehicle Body Skids
- Electrified Monorail Systems (EMS)
- Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV) / Rail Guided Vehicles (RGV)
- Lift and Carry Conveyors
- Trap and Slide Conveyors
- Slider Beam and Walking Beam Conveyors
- Over / Under Conveyors
- Indexing Chain Conveyors
- Flat Top Conveyors
- Dunnage and Pallet Conveyors
- Belt Conveyors
- Part Roll-Overs, Elevators, Shuttles and Lifting Devices
- Robot End of Arm Tooling
Take the next step.
Let’s discuss your specific requirements.
Share this page