Quality Bulletin VQB-20190130-1
To communicate that Directional Letter GVAE-J1S7fX has been reviewed internally at Valiant TMS and determined that it does not impact Valiant TMS Quality System (policies, procedures, work instructions or forms).
- Applies to BIW, Ford, Program U725 only, pneumatic devices, Kawasaki robots designated fittings and water fittings, as specified in the Directional Letter
- Internally to Valiant TMS, it applies to all departments involved with the components described above
The Directional Letter was sent internally by Project Management on Jan 28, 2019 and its content is repeated below for convenience:
- For U725 Program ONLY, Tier 1 Integrators shall follow the directions below in reference to the current Global VOSS, version June, 2018:
All pneumatic devices (i.e. clamps, cylinders, valves, etc.) shall use NPT.
- Kawasaki robot’s J1 & J6 air and water fittings shall use NPT port.
- All water fittings shall be NPT port.
Approved by: Agnes Krol, Director of Global Quality
For more information, please contact your Valiant TMS Quality Representative